Monday, October 6, 2008

.why can't everyday be friday?.

I love Fridays. I love that I'm off from all of my duties (usually) except one of the most important ones- being a mom. Audrey and I usually run errands (fun ones most of the time), go to the "jump" (the "gym" in Audrey language), have lunch with someone we love- my sister or a friend or two, and enjoy spending time together. I'm really trying to enjoy these last few weeks that I'm completely off of Fridays because as of next week I will have sessions booked and she will spend the day with Big Audrey until right before Christmas.

So, this last Friday we were alll over town and back. We spent the morning in Flower Mound running errands then met up with Bug Audrey- what the munchkin calls her- and ate lunch, did a little crafting, laughed, drove around, laughed some more, napped, and then went to go see Bug Audrey's goats. Yes. You heard that right. My sister bought 3 goats and a llama and it's turning into one of my favorite places to be. It's so incredibly peaceful out there and it's only about 15 minutes from our house. With the weather being as nice as it is we have gone out there a few times in the last few weeks and plan on going back often. Audrey loves helping big Audrey feed and water the goats and running around out there. And she loves that she gets to wear her rain boots even when it isn't raining. We may have to invest in some of these with all of the snakes and bugs out there. Anyway, Christmas sessions are booking up. I'm really nervous that I'm going to have a rush of people wanting to book in November. October is pretty much full and I'm only booking a few sessions in November because I'm hoping to have all Christmas orders out by the first of December (so you can have cards out in time and gift prints wrapped). I just about had a nervous breakdown last year working until the very last minute and getting my own Christmas shopping done, so please don't make me tell you no. :) I've got a few tricks up my sleeve this year and I CANNOT wait to spend time with all of the families that have booked their sessions! I can already tell I'm going to have so much fun. See you at your session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for bringing munchie out to see my babies! I'm so glad ya'll enjoy it as much as I do! Sorry again about her fingers! I hope she will understand that the horses didn't mean to bite her. I love you sister. Thank you for your sweet baby girl, I love her so much -bugaud