Wednesday, October 29, 2008

.great, great family.

I'm so excited to have most of the families that I shot last year for Christmas (and throughout the year) back for their Christmas session this year. And this family is no exception. I love that the two oldest, Benjamin and Brynn, have warmed up to me (and maybe even like me?? :). We're working on little Miss. Brooke. She's a busy girl. She's much too busy for me... There's just something about a sippy cup and her little lovey that are way more exciting that I am. I had a fun afternoon with you guys! It was a pleasure, like always.

Now for the low down... :)

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Rob, Celeste, Benjamin (8), Brynn (5), Brooke (15 months)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Watch movies
3. Favorite food: Steak
4. What's on your nightstand? Tissues and Power of a Praying Parent
5. Best place to vacation: Hilton Head, SC
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? It changes every week! Hopefully at home!
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? emilythurmondphotography.com, of course!
9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? Paula Deen Biography and we read new books every week with the kiddos
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Taking walks as a family
11. Any fun facts about your family or just something you would like to share? My kids are the best kids ever!!





Until next time,
~Emily

No comments: