Saturday, October 25, 2008

.just one for tonight.

I was a busy girl today... I chased around the best families in town. I had a BLAST with my new funky chair and a few other pieces of furniture. :) And the families I photographed today were awesome! The clothes were fabulous and the weather was UH-mazing.



And this family never disappoints. Chloe and Keelyn (or as they are fondly referred to in our house- Clo-Clo and Kee-Kee) are a few of my favorite kids to photograph. Maybe it's because Mommy will let me do anything. Even set her baby completely naked on a random bridge. Thanks, Melissa, Bryan, Chloe and Keelyn for our great session this morning and the yummy lunch!



1. Your names and the kids' ages: Bryan, Melissa, Chloe (2 1/2), and Keelyn (10 months)

2. Favorite thing to do as a family: playing outside

3. Favorite food: Bryan and I love Mexican....Chloe loves Sonic grilled cheese, and well Keelyn... she can put down some applesauce

4. What's on your nightstand? I am without a nightstand right now

5. Best place to vacation: The Beach

6: It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Finishing up dinner getting the kids ready for a bath and bed

7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area- Pei Wei, Pappasittos

8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? Tmz, and lately Realtors' websites :)

9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? Louder than words, and alot of potty training books

10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Pumpkin Patch

11. Any fun facts about your family or just something you would like to share? We are so excited to get into our new house.



Stay tuned for more posts about the awesome families I have photographed this weekend and the newborn I get to go visit on Monday. eeeeeeek! (a squeal of excitement!) :)

No comments: