Saturday, October 11, 2008

.stuck in the middle with you.

I'm pretty sure they don't feel stuck (they were incredibly sweet to one another), but Allie and Cade are the middle children out of a set of four. Mom wanted to separate the kids and do two at a time and she says they always get bunched girls and boys (there's two of each!) so we decided to do these two first. Allie and Cade, thank you for letting me chase you all around town and back. And, for being patient with me when I said "5 more!" about a billion times. It was all worth it in the end when we were chowing down on some delicious ice cream, right? When asked what she wanted to do here's one of the many poses she chose. :)








2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

the boots!!! the door!!! the door!!!
I love them!

THE FLOYDS said...

everyone loves the door, as do I! I had no idea this was so popular, but I absolutely ADORE this pic..the cowboy boots are awesome!