Friday, October 31, 2008

.the cutest little heepee I've ever seen.

This year is officially the first year that Audrey is starting to understand holidays and traditions. Up until about a week ago, when someone would ask her what she was going to dress up as for Halloween she gave them a blank stare. I started telling people she was going to be a hippie and when they would say "awwwwwe!" I think she got the hint. So, this week when someone asked she proudly proclaimed...

A HEEEEPEEEEE! And, I don't think I've seen a cuter heepee in my whole life.

My friend, Keri, helped with the jeans and vest. (Check her out... she does MUCH more than helping friends out with 2 year old Halloween costumes.) She will have our own little post on my blog in the next few months. We've been working together to get her some REALLY cool decorations for her booth the craft shows that she's doing and I can't wait to share the photos with you guys! Plus, she and her boys will be on the blog in a few weeks for their very own Christmas session! Woohoo!
Anyway, speaking of Christmas and having a 2 year old that's starting to understand all of the crazy things her parents do, I can't WAIT for Christmas. We were in Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and she LOVED all of the Santa's and decorations. Maybe we will get by with one more year of her not freaking out when sitting on the bearded man's lap?
I'm not holding my breath.
Until next time,
~Emily

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great costume idea! She is SO the cutest little "heepee" ever!

The Rozell Family said...

aHAHAHAAHA that is awesome! Oh my gosh she looks SO cute!