Sunday, October 26, 2008

.big comfy chair. again.

I think I've mentioned a few times that I love photographing this family?? The kids are so fun and not to mention so cute, Mom pulls out all the stops and always shows up with some ROCKIN' clothes, and Dad is so go with the flow. All of this makes for a great session. Thanks guys, for a chair jumpin', kid chasin', tadpole catchin', chair climbin', vine swingin', good ole time!

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Scott, Sydney, Caisson (7), Chloe (5) and Cooper (2)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Hang out with our families
3. Favorite food: Pizza and Mexican
4. What's on your nightstand? Lots of pictures of my kids!
5. Best place to vacation: Destin, Florida
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Getting some take out and watching a movie.
7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area: Snuffers, Pei Wei & Mi Cocina
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? ET Photography, of course!!
9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? The only books I get to read these days are children's books!
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Pumpkin carving and walks outside.










Thanks for the blog love, Sydney. :)

I'm going to work on posting an image or two from each session this weekend. So, Mommies thank you so much for being patient with me while I get caught up.

Goodnight!

No comments: