Tuesday, September 30, 2008

.37 down. .3 to go.

Rachael's belly reminds me so much of my own when I was pregnant. Round and high. :) Except, she told me today that she got a HUGE kick in the ribs yesterday and all I had up there was my baby's large head. I'm not sure which is worse. I'm thinking the kicking.

Rachael and I met up this afternoon for a few last minute maternity shots. (it's been a looooonnnng time since I posted a sneak peek on the same day- I'm just a little excited about these.) She's a whopping 37 weeks pregnant so, really, that sweet baby girl could come at any time. Enjoy this time Rachel. Your world is about to change. It will be unimaginably better than you would have ever dreamed. She will be the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you (even at 12am, 2am, 4am & 6am). I cannot wait to meet her... even if she does give me just a little more baby fever.

See you in a few weeks... get some rest. :)




No comments: