Friday, October 24, 2008

.time flies.

You've seen her a few times...

WOW. I cannot believe how much more of a little girl she looks like this year... She seemed so big last year but when I just went back and looked, she looked like a little toddler last year. It's crazy how much they change in just a year.

Anyway, Ayden is like any other 2-4 year old. Mommy says- "Emily's going to take your picture tonight!! Are you gonna smile pretty??" and the answer is usually "Yes! I'm excited!" Then they arrive at the session the she's like "Uh... What?! You want me to do what?" She wasn't so sure of me in the beginning but by the end Barbie was dancing on my head and all over my camera and she thought that was HILARIOUS. Maybe I need to invest in a dancing Barbie that will tag along with me to every session??

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Gena, Ayden (3)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Hang out outside at Grandma's house
3. Favorite food: Ayden loves Chick-fil-A, and for me it's Mexican
4. What's on your nightstand? A bottle of water and my phone
5. Best place to vacation: We haven't been on a family vaca, but I bet it would be the beach
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Out with friends or at home catching up with TiVo
7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area: Grotto (Steakhouse), Mi Cocina (Mexican), Naan (Sushi/Japanese)
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? People.com, TV Guide.com
9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? Barney and Elmo
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Pumpkin patch

Gena's dad, G-pa, even came along for a few... They are so sweet together.

No comments: