Thursday, October 16, 2008

.so fun.

I know I'm probably going to sound like a broken record but I have the **huge** honor of photographing some of the best families this holiday season. You may remember these kids from last year. I don't think I had really paid attention to how much they had grown in a year until I just looked at that blog post from 2007! Mom and I set up a mini session last year and I knew, from spending just about 30 minutes with them last year, that I was going to REALLY enjoy our full session this time. And they did not disappoint. Grant and Grace have the best facial expressions. I didn't even have to ask them just have fun... I think I have about 8 completely different shots and in each one they are making a crazy face or laughing. So. Fun.

On to this sweet family's interview...

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Noah, Ryann, Grant (5), and Grace (3)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Vacation together
3. Favorite food: Dad- Nachos, Mom- Sushi, Grant- Chocolate chip cookies, Grace- Cupcakes & Cheetos (my kinda girl)
4. What's on your nightstand? Decorating Magazines
5. Best place to vacation: As a family- Beaches Resort Turks and Caicos (Sesame Street Camp)
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Playing in the cul-de-sac
7. Favorite restaurants- local or at least in this area: Palermo's for pizza
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? Pottery Barn & PBKids and Facebook
9. Last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? "Pirates don't change diapers!" GREAT book for kids!
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Pumpkin Patch!
11. Any fun facts about your family or just something you would like to share? We love, I mean Mom loves, having our pictures taken!



You guys did awesome!







Goodnight!

2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

number four is my favorite!! and the family pose.
these are so fun!

John and Natalee Warren said...

You are a wonderful photographer! Its fun to see your cute pics and you remind me of a friend from Portland who is a photgrapher. Check out Bethany Fegles or Bethany Photgraphy on my blog! Anyhow, it was great meeting you this morning, looking forward to running into you more! Have a great week!