Wednesday, October 22, 2008

.random- i know.

*Note to self: Do not drink the free Diet coke. Even if it is FREE.*

On my way home from the salon tonight, at about 8 o'clock, I stopped to get gas. My gas light came on this morning right as I left the house. Even though I despise pumping gas and would have MUCH rather been home reading 17 books (because that has become part of the bedtime routine) and tucking my sweet baby into bed, I figured it would not be wise of me to try and make it all the way home tonight and then have to turn around and drive to the closest gas station (that's not close at all) tomorrow morning on my way to work. (That was the biggest run-on sentence but oh well. I don't claim to be a writer.) I have two choices in the way of gas stations and one offers a free fountain drink with purchase. It's a no brainer, folks. If it costs me SIXTY DOLLARS to fill my car, then by-golly I'm getting anything free they wanna give me.

I can normally down coffee or a large Diet Coke anytime of the day and sleep just fine.... Not tonight. It's 1:01AM and I'm STILL awake. I've tried twice to close the laptop and my eyes and go to sleep and it's just not working. Hubby is sleeping so sweetly next to me in bed and I'm WIDE AWAKE. ***heavy sigh***

Anyway, if you have a session booked this weekend it looks like we are going to have FABULOUS weather. One of my clients said she heard it was going to be really cold. Don't worry... my camera still works in cold weather. :) The ONLY reason we would need to change anything is if it starts to rain. But no worries. Hopefully that rain will come today and be gone by tomorrow. And it looks like the high for both days is 71. That's niiiiiiice shooting weather.

Ok, well I'm still wired but 7:30 is going to come reaaallllll early if I don't get to sleep.

Goodnight! Or, I guess good morning? Yikes.

No comments: