Monday, October 6, 2008

.beautiful inside and out.

I had been looking forward to our session all day. All I thought about today while cleaning my way dirty office was... "ok- I'll have her stand there," and "ooo I think she will look amazing against that wall as a backdrop," and "please, please, please don't rain." And sure enough the rain held off until this evening (those were some serious storms!) and we were able to get some great shots.


I've known Tyler for a few years now and I know she's gorgeous. She's one of those girls that rolls out of bed looking amazing. When she asked me about snapping a few photos of her for a pageant she is going to be in, all I could think was "yesssssss!" We did a few "head shot" type things for the pageant but I had to do some fun stuff, too. So, here you go. Tyler, you are a wonderful person and I'm glad to know you. You shine from the inside out. I hope you have a blast doing the pageant and I can't wait to hear how it all turns out! Thanks for the belly laughs tonight. :)

1 comment: