Wednesday, December 12, 2007

[Thank You Thank You]

I always feel so cheesy when I talk about how sweet the families are that I have worked with and how easy their sessions have been, but it is so true. I am so very thankful for each and every one of you. I am blessed to know you and I cannot wait to see what next year holds. I am overwhelmed with the support and patience you guys have shown to me this busy holiday season while trying to balance family and work. I know that I wouldn't be doing this if not for you guys.

Ok, now about this next family. The ONLY thing that would have made this any easier was if the wind would have died down for just a few minutes but that's ok it makes for flowy hair. :) These kids were so fun to run around and play with and we even got some good shots in the mean time. I think they had fun showing me their super fun back yard and Grant even told me of his love for Christmas lights.. hehe. Here's a few from our fun laid back afternoon.

1 comment:

YCM the blog... said...

these are so fun!!!
looooooooove them