Saturday, November 1, 2008

.a quick post.

I'm still posting from last weekend... Thank you to the Mommies who are dying to see a few images of their kiddos from our session for being so patient. I'm working on getting caught up. I've got three more families to post and a newborn from yesterday... And that's just through this morning's session. Stay tuned!

Here are a few of Mary and her boys. I met them at their house and we walked out back to the biggest oak tree right behind their house. (I think it was an oak and I can't remember how old she said it was but it was old.) She wanted to some how include the large tree in a few of their images and I like what we got. Here's your sneak peek...






Thanks for inviting me into your beautiful home!
Until next time,
Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!