Monday, November 17, 2008

.naturals.

I spent the morning with our dear friends Luke, Keri and Matthew a few weeks ago and had a blast. They were total naturals in front of the camera. I didn't really have to do much "coaching." They just did it. I loved watching them interact with Matthew. Sweet little Matt-U (as Audrey says it), was over me about half way through our session (like most toddlers) but I love the shots that we got. He has a smile that lights up the room. His spunk and sweet personality will take him so far in life. Luke and Keri- Jonathan and I value your friendship and are glad to have you in our lives.



Now for the low down. :)

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Luke, Keri and Matthew (15 months)

2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Picnics

3. Favorite food: Chicken nuggets

4. What's on your nightstand? A lamp, glass of water, and lotion

5. Best place to vacation: Anywhere warm for Keri and cold to ski for Luke

6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Giving Matthew a bath and going to sit on the couch and chill the rest of the night.

7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area: Chick fil A, Hannah's, Chestnut tree

8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? Anything with sewing or fabric

9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? I read "Same Kind of Different as Me" I read Matthew, "Hug"

10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Running

11. Any fun facts about your family or just something you would like to share? Luke and I are training for the half marathon in December, White Rock!!!














Now for a funny one. And, it's only funny because we've all been there. And, I'm totally bracing myself to have a few images like this from our family session this weekend. I'm already planning the bribes and treat bags for my Munchkin. :) You guys are awesome...


Until next time,

Emily




No comments: