Monday, November 3, 2008

.party of five.

I've had so many families this year with three kids. Kinda makes me want three. Might need to have that second before I plan to have a third. Ha.

This family was absolutely delightful and easy to shoot. In fact I'm having a hard time narrowing down their family shots. The kids were so well behaved and polite. AND fun. The boys brought their skate boards and chose to use them as their transportation around the park where we shot. I was tempted to jump on and then all I could see was a flash of me totally busting, camera flying, and broken bones. I chose to walk.

Here's their interview...

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Dave, Leigh, Scott(age 7) Ben(age 4) Anna (age 2)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Go to the lake house in Granbury
3. Favorite food: Mom likes Mexican, Dad likes Chinese, and everyone else likes hamburgers and pizza!
4. What's on your nightstand? Kiehl's lip balm and Kleenex (for allergy season)
5. Best place to vacation: We went to Hawaii this summer and the kids LOVED it!
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? In the summer, at the lake-During school year, at the baseball fields
7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area: Pei Wei, Mi Cocina,
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? Ebay, Facebook and Emily's blog!
9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? I'm horrible about reading but we read children's books ALL the time. Anna's new favorites are "Pinkalicious" and "Fancy Nancy".
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Pumpkin Patch
11. Any fun facts about your family or just something you would like to share? My kids really enjoyed our session with Emily! My 4 year old is ready to go again and he hates getting his picture taken!









Thanks, Leigh and family!

Until next time,

Emily

2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

love the skateboard shots!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great, what a cute family. Had fun catching up wth you last week at the pumpkin patch, Parker and I would love to have you guys over for dinner.