Monday, November 10, 2008

.it can't be.

This baby cannot possibly look like this now- Sweet little Avery is such a big girl now. With skills like sitting up, chatting, and feeding her self Puffs, she seems like a different baby now. The last time I saw her she was a teeny tiny newborn (like a mere 6 lbs if I remember right?) with skills like eating, sleeping, and uhhh being a newborn. :) Mom and I have had this session set up for a few months now and I've really looked forward to our session. I'm so glad I was able to spend time with them last Saturday morning.

1. Your names and the kids' ages: Chris, April and Avery Kate (7 months)
2. Favorite thing to do as a family: Camping, playing with our dog Daisy
3. Favorite food: Chris loves Mexican, I love crab legs and Avery's favorite is bananas!
4. What's on your nightstand? Video monitor, clock and a lamp
5. Best place to vacation: Destin
6. It's Friday night at 7pm... Where would we find you? Out to eat with friends or at home
7. Top 3 restaurants local or at least in this area: Babes in Roanoke, Sho Gun, and Pei Wei
8. What are your favorite websites or blogs that you like to stalk? Too many to list... thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com is one of my faves though!
9. Last book you read and the last book you read to your kids (or they read to you)? Children's devotional book and Millie Moo
10. Best free (or really cheap) activity you are enjoying this time of year: Going on walks/hikes















I enjoyed spending time with you guys. Thanks for everything, April.


Until next time,

Emily

1 comment:

April Jackson said...

Emily they are wonderful!! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job:)