Monday, November 10, 2008

.time change?.

I didn't get the memo about the time change.

I scheduled their family session the night after we "fell back." I scheduled it at five totally forgetting that, uh, it's gonna be getting dark! Duh. I'm a dork. Thank goodness this family could have been one of the easiest families I've ever photographed so this session was one of the quickest! Annnnnd... an added bonus- the sunset light gave my images a very warm feel which I love with the turning trees in the back ground.

Just a little teaser from our session... Thanks guys, for not thinking I'm a complete looney when you pulled up and I was like "let's GO!" Y'all are awesome and so great to work with!

Until next time,
Emily

1 comment:

YCM the blog... said...

these are great!! i love the colors!