Monday, August 18, 2008

I've known these people my whole life

....well sort of. This is my cousin, Sharee, and her family. She's older than I am so of course we've know each other my whole life but Jacky, her husband, came in the picture (back when there were "just friends" hahaha) when I was little. Little enough to think he was HILARIOUS. Actually, he is really fun but I used to laugh so hard that my body would go limp- you know when you were a kid you would get so giggly that your body felt like a noodle. Well, mine did. Anyways, they had their beautiful daughter just a few weeks before my hubby and I got married. And they made the trip here all the way from Lubbock with a screaming baby. At the time I don't think I realized how big of a deal that was but now that I'm a mom myself, I realize that driving 6 hours in the car with a screaming baby is probably worse than a root canal or possibly evening delivering the baby. Thanks again, you guys, for making that trip. :)

They were in town a few weekends ago so we decided to head over to my favorite spot to take a few family portraits... and of course I had to take Lexi off and do a few of her alone. Anyway, here's your little sneak peak, Sharee. I hope you like!






No comments: