Tuesday, August 19, 2008

.all B's.

I think mom and I were equally worried about chasing around sweet Brooke and trying to get a few shots of she and her big brother Benjamin and big sister Bryn all together. I knew we could do it... I think we both knew that all toddlers have a very small window where they are willing to be flexible and I think we squeezed into that window. It only took about 18 tries and a few minutes at work in the good ole' Photoshop to remove mom's shoe running out of the image (hehe) and this is what we get... :) .perfection.
Even with a super busy toddler (the pediatrician told mom when she was 4 months old; "this girl's gonna run this family!" hehe), some rain clouds (which made it REALLY dark) and a little rain, our evening was so fun! I kicked my shoes off and ran around barefoot, too, and was quickly reminded that I don't have those play-outside-all-day-long-with-no-shoes-on-tough-feet like I used to have about 15 years ago. I got some great shots of the kids alone but I'm getting sleepy so I'm off to bed.

Maybe next post...

No comments: