Monday, August 11, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

...Christmas that is. I cannot wait for jeans and long sleeved shirts, shopping for Christmas presents and baking goodies for friends and family! Along with all of that comes Christmas cards!! I am so excited about the new collection will be offering this year. These are customizable, beautiful cards. I will have everything from simple 5x5 cards to awesome tri-fold cards. These will all be printed on heavy card stock, linen paper and they will include envelopes. If you are interested in more information feel free to email me at emilythurmond@gmail.com.
If you book your session before Monday August 18th you will receive 20% OFF!!
I am booking a limited number of sessions so don't wait!!
One of the 5x5 tri-fold options.

No comments: