Friday, September 12, 2008

.will it rain?. .will it not?.

I spent allll day on Wednesday worrying about my senior session that evening. Kellyn's sister Danica and I met through my sister a while back and I had the opportunity to take she and her man's pictures and her mom loved them. So much so that when it came time for little sister Kellyn's senior portraits I got an email. :) Kellyn lives in Washington state and was only here in Texas for 2 days- Tuesday and Wednesday. So, when it had rained allll day on Tuesday, we were all a little concerned that the rain may really mess up our plans on Wednesday. We decided to wait it out and I'm so glad that we did.

(why does blogger insist on messing with the colors when I upload them onto a post? In their file on my computer the colors in these images are AMAZING. Then, when I upload them they are a little bleh. Anyone else that uses blogger got any suggestions? On a side note- does anyone even read this blog? (except my family... love you guys!) You don't have to have a blogger account to leave a comment. Here's what you do- Scroll to the bottom of the post that you want to comment on... See where is says "0 comments? Click there and follow the directions. If you don't have a blog click on "Anonymous" but make sure to leave your name. It's really easy. Try it. :) I'm feeling a little lonely.)

Anyway, here's beautiful Kellyn.







4 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

I am loving the red hair...
My fav is the one of her on the door/window
very great!
I can tell the colors are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I read you baby!!

Anonymous said...

Kellyn looks amazing. Can't believe that's my little sister. Great job. You look beautiful, Kelleyn!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em.. I read your blog!! I LOVE looking at all of your amazing pictures. You have such a talent. So keep the pictures comin and I will send people your way!!
Casey Collier