Friday, September 5, 2008

.married 30 years.

yeah. That's right. By God's grace they have been married 30 years. Pretty amazing these days!

Meet my in laws. They asked me back in April if I would be willing to capture a few images of them to celebrate this huge anniversary. So, it took a little longer than planned to figure out a date but I'm glad we went ahead and did them. My mother in law told me she doesn't usually like pictures of herself. I don't think they've had portraits like this in a long time. (My husband says he doesn't think they have ever had pictures done just the two of them- I said maybe before their wedding?) That's when having a photographer daughter-in-law comes in handy. I'm proud to have in laws that are still happily married after all these years... Oh, and by the way. Jonathan's grandparents have been married 55 years! (The year that we got married his parents had been married 25 and grandparents 50 years. Married on the 25's... cool huh?)

I hope it runs in the family. :)


Had to have one with my baby... They ADORE her.

No comments: