Sunday, June 29, 2008

.so. .sweet.

My friend Lisa called me and asked me if I would be interested in photographing her family a few weeks ago. They just added to the family about a month ago with sweet, content little Graeson. Since he's so young and so little and it's so hot outside, we decided to stay indoors. And, because they have a really well lit bedroom (and they love hanging out in their bed) we went strait in there. I love the feel of these pictures in black and white. Such a sweet sweet family.






Thanks again Lisa for an enjoyable afternoon. I'm almost finished edited your album... I will post it on the website in the next few days.

2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

love the lighting and the feel of these!!!

Adrienne said...

That picture of the siblings is prescious!