Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I. love. toddlers.

I know. I'm crazy. I don't know if it's because I can relate to their mommies because we are in the same boat or if I just love this age, or if I'm absolutely crazy and love a challenge. Maybe it's all of the above. This is the son of the ultra patient, laid back, so very loving (a little crazy for spending her days with two crazy kids) sitter. She watches my baby during the day while I work. She is truly a saint for putting up with these two. I don't think I could do it. :) Austin turned 2 in January so we are a little behind but better late than never right? I'm hoping to get the take little sister's newborn pictures at the end of the month. I do love me some newborns. :)

And one last one of my daughter leading him around... typical.

1 comment:

YCM the blog... said...

he is cute! I love the mohawk