Thursday, June 26, 2008

because I know mommy is waiting...

I'm going to mad at myself in the morning for staying up this late but this sweet baby is so worth it. :) She was so fun! I met Miss Brooke and her mommy for some playtime at the park and she was so cooperative and still and not eating dirt... that's until I opened my big mouth. We were playing, I was shooting and I just happened to make a comment to mom about how impressed I was that she didn't put everything in her mouth. I'm not kidding when I say no more than a half of a second later she was putting fist-fulls of dirt in her mouth!! haha! It was so funny! You would think, being a mom myself, that I would have learned not to make comments like that(because you know it ALWAYS happens) but I guess not. I love the fact that I had to edit dirt off of her face. That's my kinda girl right there...

No comments: