Tuesday, December 4, 2007

ANTM's

This family was so funny! It was Mom and Dad and the two sisters and it soooo reminded me of my family when I lived at home.... except a little prettier :) Not that my family isn't pretty but check out these girls... they have the best smiles and the prettiest eyes.
When asked if they got along (because they were when I was at their house), they said in unison "NO!" hehe.... ohhhhh how I remember those days! Girls: I know you won't believe me when I say this but there will come a day when you look back and laugh at the things that you fight about now. My sister and I didn't get along very well when I lived at home but I can almost promise you that you guys will end up liking each other and maybe even become friends :) Read here for a little story on my own personal experience. Thanks for welcoming me into your beautiful home!

No comments: