Thursday, November 1, 2007

Not so little any more

Ok, so maybe she hasn't been little for a while now... But she will always be my little sister.

I met my sister Audrey (yes, my daughter and sister share the name... we call her Big Audrey :o) and her puppy Lola at the park on Monday night for a mini-session. We got there just in time for just a few shots right before the sun went down.
I am so proud of the beautiful, talented, responsible, independent woman you have become. And I love that we have become so close. (I would have NEVER in a million years thought that we would be working together- much less become best friends) I had a great time eatin' sushi with you tonight... thanks for teaching me the ropes. I love you!

2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

i am so glad you started one!!!
your sisters hair looks great!

Rachel DeBell said...

1) YOUR STUFF LOOKS GREAT! You are so much better at shooting kids than I am! sigh!
2) I need your email address! I have a question for you. You can Send it to me at rhwilks@yahoo.com