Sunday, December 23, 2007

I should be sleeping...

This is one of those times where I'm sitting here trying to make myself turn off the computer and go to bed but I can't quit looking at these images. This is my best friend Melissa's new baby, Keelyn. She's giving me baby fever BAAAD! I was hoping that she would cure it but it's not working. :) I wish I could see her every day but Melissa lives too far for me to make the trek over there that often, so I'll have to get my fix in my once-a-week-or-so visit. Isn't she an absolutely beautiful baby? Seriously. She has the most beautiful skin! And so far (I don't want to jinx anything buuut.....) she sounds like she's a pretty laid back baby. Okay, okay. I'll quit rambling now. (to my family who reads my blog... don't get too excited- we are in NO hurry :)

1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

wow, this baby is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have baby fever really bad too Em! I think we are going to start trying in teh next few months probably! CRAZY!!!