Monday, July 28, 2008

Jeff and Colleen

(a small preface... This is not the order I wanted to post these images in but blogger is be dumb so I guess this is what I get.)

Anyway, I got an email at the beginning of the year from a girl that knows a friend of mine and she said she really liked my work and asked if I had ever considered photographing weddings. Then, she went on to tell her story and ask me if I would like to photograph her wedding. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of getting into weddings. Me?? Seriously?? Photograph weddings?? I prayed about it and talked to my hubby and he could not have been any more supportive. So, here we are now. Jeff and Colleen got married on July 18th and their wedding was so fun. They are such a laid back, awesome couple and I could tell that their guests were truly there to support them and love on them on one of the most important days of their lives. Thank you, Jeff and Colleen, for trusting me to capture these timeless images of you and your guests.













2 comments:

YCM the blog... said...

THEY CAME OUT GREAT!!!

Marcy said...

I couldn't agree more! the pictures were awesome! I felt so bad that you weren't joining in with all the dancing and festivities but truly your work is art! Thanks for capturing my dear friend's life!