Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not so emotional this time... haha.

**Warning, Warning** This post contains pictures of
strange animals that look gross but taste oh. so. yummmmmy.

We (my dad, my sister, my hubby, my baby and me) left Friday evening and hauled our cookies to Louisiana to visit my dad's side of the family for our Annual Crawfish Boil. We had such a great time spending time with family and friends. Here are just a few of the many that I snapped that night. I got a picture of almost everyone either making a silly face or shoving food in their mouth. But, I decided to leave those off and keep them for my own laughs. :)This was only about a third of all of the crawfish! My dad says this one should be made into a puzzle... sounds like a pretty frustrating puzzle to me.Ok, I will admit. When I saw this picture I thought to myself "wow we eat those?!" haha... yup, we sure do and they were SO GOOD.
The poor mud bugs get tortured by the girls every year... well I guess that's not that bad seeing whats about to happen.The cooks. Plus a few.The Louisiana gang.My sweet dad.mmmm mmmmm yummmmy! My lips are burning just thinking about it!There were some big ones!! I think a few of them look like they should have been served as lobsters!Audrey was sooo good... She played. and played. and played some more.And then played some more.

We took a picture that was very similar to this last year... except there was one slight difference. The squirmy little girl in the front wasn't so squirmy last year. She wasn't even mobile. Last year's was much easier... :)


My dad, Aunt Lori, Uncle Shane, and Uncle Gary.



Big Audrey teaching Audrey how to use the IPOD. She even let us stick the ear buds in her ears and she jammed out to Raffi.


Thanks again to my awesome family. We had so much fun!

**Don't worry family... You will be receiving your CD with these images and many, many more in the next week or so. I just got finished playing with them so give me a chance to burn them onto a CD and then I will get them to you. ahem. Dad.... ahem, ahem**

1 comment:

THE FLOYDS said...

those are really cool photos! I like the one of your sister holding the crawfish and she is faded in the background. fancy stuff :)