Thursday, April 24, 2008

getting caught up...

I met up with another sweet family this past weekend to get some family shots while the grandparents were in town. Little Mr. Finn was just as cute as he could be with his sweet red hair. He is a brand spankin' new walker- in fact mom told me he had just figured it all out less than a week before our session. He was quite the little trooper but by the end I think he was sick and tired of me and my big ole' scary camera. Thanks, you guys, for another enjoyable morning.



Meet Miss Paisley. She is just UH-dorable. Her mommy trusted me to take her newborn pictures just nine short months ago. She was one of my first babies to photograph. I will always cherish the friends that gave me a chance in those first few months. :) Look how much she has grown in the last 9 months! She could not have been any easier... She just sat there and let me snap. snap. snap. We'd change scenery and do it again.
Thanks Paisley for playing with me! I can't wait to chase you around and photograph you in the future!







Cassie and Jordan- I will work on getting the rest of your images edited on the long drive to Lubbock tomorrow. They should be up in the next few days. Thanks for being patient.

No comments: