Sunday, March 9, 2008

growin' like a weed

I should be sleeping but my body thinks it's 10 instead of 11. So, here I am in my cozy bed with my lap top right where it should be. in. my. lap. :) I went and spent the day with my friend Melissa at her house on Friday. We had so much fun (like always) laughing about the stupidest things... Loading up the girls and heading out for lunch at the OH SO YUMMY Cafe Express, me spilling salad dressing allll over the side of my pants, then going to Old Navy to try on about 17 pairs of pants and jeans only to confirm the fact that we have both known all along- their jeans fit FUNKY, the lady in the yellow crocks (hehe), driving to THREE stinkin' McDonald's to get a dipped cone... Yes, it took three of them. They thought we were crazy to want ice cream with snow on the ground. Can't a girl (or two mommies) get a stinkin' ice cream cone. ha. ha. ha. Anyway, part of the fun was taking these images of Melissa and her sweet baby Keelyn. Who, by the way, is growing WAY too fast! Here she is... three months old. Enjoy!

*** OK, well... it looks like I'm not posting pictures tonight. I've tried to upload them 4 times (while typing the above paragraph) and it keeps saying something about the server. hmmm. Maybe I'll try again in the morning. See you then!***

1 comment:

elizabeth engelhardt cards and creations said...

I was totally getting the same messages Sunday AND Monday. I tried to upload our pictures from our weekend up in Lewisville. Oh well, at least the servers are back up, right?

Your pictures are looking mighty good. Keep up your great talent.