Monday, February 25, 2008

cutest little belly :)

I know this mommy-to-be is waiting to see her sneak preview so I won't chat for long. I had a great time walking around snapping a few pictures of this sweet couple. I knew Arrie in high school and she met her ultra patient husband Jordan in college. :) He was sooooo laid back and had a great attitude about getting these pictures of them. Their first baby, Griffin, is due in just four short weeks! Stay tuned for his newborn pics! Thanks again Arrie and Jordan for a very enjoyable afternoon!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! You are so talented. We had so so much fun with you and can't wait to see the rest! And then do it all over again with Griffin!! Thanks again!

YCM the blog... said...

LOVE THEM!!! THAT FIRST SHOT IS AWESOME