Wednesday, February 20, 2008

fun. times.

We had so much fun on our vacation! Everything was awesome.... except for the whole "darn-that-went-by-way-too-fast" letdown feeling you have the week after vacation. I'm still trying to get over that and that weird rocking boat feeling. Here are a few pics from my baby camera...

Cozumel beaches were breath-taking... We wanna go back there and park our rears on the beach for 4 or 5 days.

Jonathan and me with our friends Nicole and Jason on the beach... I can already see the text message that I'm sure I will get from Nicole in the morning about puting a pic of her in her swimming suit on my blog... hehe. (oh and it was CRAZY windy that day- that's why our hair is EVERYWHERE)

hehe... this one makes me laugh.


Of course one for our sweet baby...

And the not-so-pretty Progresso. One good thing about this town is the $15.00 on the beach massages. :)

We met an American guy down there who was our tour guide and we got to talking to him... (because we thought it was a little strange to see and white guy with the tiniest hispanic accent). We asked him what brought him to Mexico and he said his parents went down there for thier honeymoon and never left!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ :)

1 comment:

YCM the blog... said...

these are great for a baby camera!!!!