Saturday, November 24, 2007

I love this weather

EXCEPT on a weekend that I have 4 outdoor sessions scheduled... Ahhhhhh. Oh well. Audrey and I have had a fun weekend playing while daddy's hunting. She's teething so I've had to be extra creative and find ways to keep her busy... Friday night we had our friends Cynthia and Ian over and we played then went to dinner at Red Robin. YUMMMMY! Today we ran errands and ate lunch with big Audrey. Tomorrow we are going to breakfast, finishing laundry :) and then HOPEFULLY (my fingers are crossed) the weather will hold up and I'll have a shoot at 3. So, that means there should be a sneak preview up by tomorrow night... Please don't rain, Please don't rain, Please don't rain....

Enjoy these pics of Audrey and her boy version.. Ian :o) (I think they look alot alike!)

No comments: