Sunday, December 7, 2008

.i know. i know.

I'm so behind. I didn't anticipate being this busy this late in the season. I'm not complaining- not at all. But, my blog readers (all 4 of you), are probably feeling a little out of the loop. I finished all of shooting and editing as of last night. I spent all day at home (in exile with a lovely case of pink eye. What hand-washin'-don't-touch-that-it's-nasty mom gets pink eye?? Me of course. My family used to give me a hard time about the random illnesses that I would get. Add this one to the list.). So, I'm all caught up. After spending about 8 hours staring deep into the screen of my lovely lap top, I'm hearing the hallelujah chorus. I have had a blast this holiday season and 2008 turned out to be 10x's better than I expected. I booked over twice as many sessions this Holiday Season as I did last year. I didn't expect that and it's all because of my awesome clients. Thank you, thank you. I am so grateful to now call you guys friends.

So, now for the fun stuff. I've still got about 7 sessions to post on the blog. All of these families have already viewed their Galleries so this is just for those of you that wonder what in the world I'm up to and keep up with the blog.

Cold. Windy. Very Cold. 4 Words that describe the morning session with this family. Luckily their little one wasn't tiny and she was such a good sport despite the frozen, numb fingers. ;)

Maybe it's not professional to talk about my eye issues on here?? Surely there's another mom who sympathises?

Anyway, stay tuned for more sweet families!

Until next time,

Emily

No comments: